17 Times Jace Showed His Emotional Side!
1. When he was the person Alec loved the most.
He was able to remain calm and compassionate and there was still a demon in the room. #Classact
2. When Clary went missing and he was in hysterics.
She'd just been abducted by some werewolves. Reason enough to panic, yes?
3. When they all found out that Valentine was Clary's father.
Yes, there'd be larger surprises to come along these lines. But this was a lot to take.
4. When he saw Clary hugging Simon and felt left out.
5. When Clary slapped him.
Though, to be fair, Dominic Sherwood has been pretty clear about shooting this scene: the shock is real. She hit him hard!
6. When Alec and Lydia told him about their engagement.
We felt the same way.
7. Parabatai fight!
Alec is definitely someone Jace can't hide his emotions from.
8. When Jace found out his father was alive.
(Sort of. But still. This would be a lot for anyone to take!)
9. When he was dying from that demon venom.
Hold yourself together, man! An embarrassing display of emotion.
10. When he admitted that he was falling in love with Clary.
Such a bummer. Time to fall back out of love, I guess!
11. When Michael Wayland turned into Valentine.
It was pretty gross.
12. Finding out that Clary was his sister.
It's a lot to take!
13. Another Parabatai fight!
These were, admittedly, pretty emotional moments for us, too.
14. When Magnus crashed the wedding and he was worried about Alec.
Weren't we all, Jace! #Drama
15. After Clary gave him the J.C. box.
Yes it is sad that you won't be able to fit into those baby booties...
16. Finding out Hodge was a traitor.
Were we all surprised? Yes. Did we manage to control our emotions? Kind of.
17. When he decided to join Valentine's evil gang.
Emotional and surprising.
Do you prefer Jace when he's tough or sensitive? Which is your fave Jace-face?
Tell us in the comments!