9 Awesome Things You Might Have Missed In Episode 202
Too busy staring at Alec's beautiful face to spot everything? We have you covered.
1. This incredible angel on the stained glass window of the Institute.
We wonder if it has a name...
2. Jocelyn rocked a full fringe back in the day.
And she absolutely crushed it!
3. Magnus' jar that is entirely dedicated to Vampire hair.
We wonder what the magical properties of Simon's hair are...
4. Jocelyn tried to talk Simon out of getting a champagne enema tattoo.
Did he listen to her? Or is he rocking a tat???
5. How gorgeous the Institute looks at night.
6. This awesome portrait of Magnus and Camille!
We have SO many questions.
7. Magnus has also created a snake that can actually breathe fire!
Not bad Magnus, not bad.
8. Dot once traveled all the way to Rome just so Clary could have some gelato.
Aww, Dot is such a sweetheart.
9. And our favorite Parabatai duo as kids.
They are so adorable!
Did you spot anything others might have missed in the episode?
Tell us in the comments below!