Create The Perfect Shadowhunters Manicure with This Nail-Art Tutorial!
Grab a few supplies and channel your fabulous inner Izzy!
Can't wait for Shadowhunters to come back for season two? We know how you feel!
Why not pass the time by creating your own kick-ass Shadowhunter nail art?
Make sure you have the following supplies:
• White and Black Nailpolish
• A Pair of Tweezers
• Clear Top Coat
• Rubbing Alcohol 50%
1. Download and print out your Shadowhunters nail design!
Click here to download the design. Use a laser printer on transfer paper (if possible) or newspaper. Cut the transfers to fit your nail size.
2. Take out your white polish and give your nails one or two coats.
Make sure your nails are completely covered. Then wait for them to dry.
3. Using your tweezers dip the transfer into the rubbing alcohol.
Then press it firmly onto your nail. Make sure you pat down the edges too!
4. Hold the transfer in place for 30 seconds. Then gently peel off with your tweezers.
You can use the rubbing alcohol to rub off any remaining bits of paper that get stuck to the nail.
5. Touch up the edge of your nails with the black polish.
This will create a more dramatic finish!
6. Finally, seal the design with a top coat of clear polish.
This will make the transfer stay in place for much longer! It also prevents chipping.
Now your nails are done and you're ready to go fight some Demons!
Have you officially joined the secret Shadowhunters salon?
Share this video on Facebook and try it out with your friends!