#TBT: Living The Shadowhunters Lifestyle
We're taking you on a journey back to the beginning of the Shadowhunters story. From screen testing, to working out, and even the cast-bonding time, we've got you covered. Check out this handy guide about how to survive life on set.
1. You've gotta look awesome together on screen. #Climon nailed it!
2. You need to get through table reads with this distracting array of beauties.
3. Then there's the hair and make up to get used to.
4. Some of it looks more comfortable than others...
5. You've got to train hard.
6. But you've also got to find yourself a comfy spot on set.
7. You must expect adoring visitors to your first day on set...it's a tough life!
8. Cast-bonding games are obligatory.
9. You need to be able to rock post-scene selfies like a pro.
10. Actually you need to rock selfies in general.
Have you got what it takes to join the cast of Shadowhunters? Let us know in the comments.
Episode 3 - "Dead Man's Party" - Preview