The 7 Stages Of Having A "Talk" With The Parents
Whether it's something you remember or something you're currently dealing with, Simon's super embarrassing chat with his mom is pretty much exactly what it's like to sit down with the olds...
1. Fear: parents walking into your room with that 'we need to talk' face.
2. Denial: denying everything and anything before they say a word.
3. Horror: when they start to tell you about their younger years in faaaaaar too much detail.
4. Distraction: thinking of a way to escape.
The door. The window. Portal to nowhere?
5. Avoidance: making no eye contact and hoping they take the hint...
6. Confusion: asking yourself a range of questions.
Who are these people? Why is this happening to me? Will death come soon?